Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral homes - Marcoola - Pimpama

Page 1 of 25
Is anyone building in pimpama? We are currently awaiting construction to commence for our Coral Homes build! Would be great to meet people in the area or building with coral (or same house!!) whilst embarking on this journey ?
Ps. We are first home builders/buyers ??
We are building a Marcoola 32 in the coming months, currently waiting for our land to register. Will love to watch your build get underway
Yay!! That's exciting
Marcoola is an amazing design (nice taste ?) I will share as much as I can ?? The "paperwork process" is so draining ? I can't wait to see some action... hope your registration happens quickly!
Welcome

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796
Would LOVE to see your colour choices
Hi! I'm building in coomera (big sky estate) but not coral homes. We ended up going with hallmark homes instead (although I remember day dreaming about some of the coral designs!).

Our land is settled and we are due to start building next Thursday! We started the whole process back in April this year so very keen to see things finally move ahead.

I would love to meet more people in the area too

Where in pimpama are you building?
I love stalking people's builds near me
especially coral ones.

Goldcoasthome - I'm building in Pacific Cove right near you!! Omg! That's so exciting - we will almost be at the same stage (if my authority to commence ever arrives lol)

My street has just had 4 homes start! It's all soo exciting ?

Xjanex where are you building? - we stalk our estate every Sunday checking up on progress of all the builds in our area ?
Also building a modifed Marcoola 30...look forward to seeing your selections ☺

Hi Skye, I'm building in Canungra once the land titles
but I live in pimpama atm. My husband and I walk around new estate to get ideas. We are a little house obsessed

We're building in Upper Coomera but with another builder, still finalising contracts though. Will subscribe to your build!

Skyepie - That's so exciting! We're almost neighbours haha! We were looking at land in pacific cove but when a block popped up for sale in big sky we were so sick of waiting that we jumped on it. We are building on ****** ***

Which street are you building on?

Eeeeek! Goldcoasthome we are building on *******. The people at our back are on azura way!
Are you near the entrance into pacific cove? You will need to post piccies when you get started and I will sneak a peak at your home build On my drive by's

I'm so glad I found someone close!
[quote="Skyepie"]Eeeeek! Goldcoasthome we are building on **** . The people at our back are on ****!
Are you near the entrance into pacific cove? You will need to post piccies when you get started and I will sneak a peak at your home build On my drive by's

I'm so glad I found someone close![/quote

No way! That's awesome! We are kind of towards the end of ******** if you are heading away from pacific cove (it's a long street!). I will definitely post updates. I can't work out how to start any kind of thread lol. We are on our way there now to check if we have our hallmark sign yet as they're due to start next week

Yay for neighbours!

Oh me too! I'm so lost using this - I've never been a forum girl but I honestly can't get enough talking about house stuff lately and I really wanted to here other people's stories aswell!!

I followed you so I can stay up to date with your progress too.... I'm managing this app much better
I just have to attach some piccies

Haha I followed you too! Didn't realise that was possible until today lol. Do you know how to start a thread? I really can't figure it out for the life of me?

Went out to see our block today (we were hoping to see a hallmark homes post but no such luck). Our neighbours to the left have a slab down which is exciting. We were also happy to see that someone has put up the back fencing which saves us money in the long run so lots of yays haha!

P.S. I'm definitely not trying to hijack your thread!!

Ok - if you go to home - then to the forum you want to post in - (home one, new builders whatever) then when the list comes up there are 3 dots in the top right corner - tap that then start new topic.
I'm pretty sure that's how it's done (I fluked it) haha
Oh seriously PLEASE hijack my thread!! I love seeing/hearing people's journeys! My non-home building friends just don't get the passion haha

Oh em gee!!! YAY YAY YAY for you!!!! The house behind mine is being. Hold now and I seriously hope they do they fence lol
your very lucky!!! And you block looks amaze
how big??

Our block has sat dormant for so long I won't need to lay turf at this rate lol!! Ps. We pinched to sign form azura way to take a photo with them put it back!! We got tired of waiting for a sold song that NEVER came

We don't have a builders sign either but only a handful on our street do (the blocks all sold months ago) maybe they don't always do it???

[quote="Skyepie"]Our block has sat dormant for so long I won't need to lay turf at this rate lol!! Ps. We pinched to sign form azura way to take a photo with them put it back!! We got tired of waiting for a sold song that NEVER came

We don't have a builders sign either but only a handful on our street do (the blocks all sold months ago) maybe they don't always do it???

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum