Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Beachwood Constructions Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Is anyone building with Beachwood Constructions?
Hello Valerie3e, We just came across your post today. We are also building with Beachwood and would be glad to hear about other people's experience with them.
Josannick
Hello Valerie3e, We just came across your post today. We are also building with Beachwood and would be glad to hear about other people's experience with them.

Guys search for " who is building with Beechwood homes " in this forum.

Hello Sparkie, We are building with Beachwood in Melbourne.
We are also starting the process to build with Beachwood Constructions - i've started a thread where i'll update on our experience and progress with them.
Yay ! I haven't started yet but soon! The council approval finally came through. Where are you building?

Adasiyan
We are also starting the process to build with Beachwood Constructions - i've started a thread where i'll update on our experience and progress with them.

Thanks! Do you have a link to your thread?

Here is a link to the blog I'll be doing. Needs to be updated as the floor plan changed http://thesmallhousestruggle.blogspot.com.au

valerie3e
Here is a link to the blog I'll be doing. Needs to be updated as the floor plan changed http://thesmallhousestruggle.blogspot.com.au

https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=87460

Yes, just waiting for the bank and building permit to start building

My land is being prepared for slab finally

They have started on my block today after being 3 weeks behind. Was meant to be 21 days to get to base stage but they started site preparation this week

Looks like they are doing piping and digging

Finally have a solid settlement date for our land - 26/9/17 - next tuesday yay!
That's great! My slab has been delayed for a while. Was meant to go down end of August..

Anndddddd. We now have settlement
Zee Dirt Farm is now mine.
Adasiyan
Anndddddd. We now have settlement
Zee Dirt Farm is now mine.
Foundation and slab and down today

I've started a new thread by the way viewtopic.php?t=89739

Haven't posted for a while as the builders were off over Christmas. Tiles have been all finished which is great! Picked out all the furniture for the house already. Not long to go.

Related
25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum