Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairhaven Homes - Riverview

Page 1 of 1
We started our journey with Fairhaven Homes last year and decided on Riverview plan. After visiting several display homes we zeroed down to a plan that offers open space, storage, kitchen space and that would fit on our vacant block of land in Officer, VIC with orientation such that living areas face north and bedrooms in a different direction to avoid the sun.

We signed our tender in Dec 2015 and contract in March 2016.
Build started in Apr 2016 with site cut, retainers installed and slab laid by the end of April.

I find pricing offered by Fairhaven Homes is very transparent and reasonable. They were also very flexible with making changes to the plan within reason.

I will keep updating this thread with more information over the weekend.
Currently the build is due to finish in Oct.
Base Stage

Slab & Frame stage

Lockup stage

Plaster

Plaster up

Bathroom

Garage entrance after the rain

Facade is ready

Laundry

Pantry

Kitchen

Fixing stage

few more photos

Thanks for sharing you build, looking forward to seeing the progress. I'm building a similar size Fairhaven home, but still waiting for my land to title.

Looks like you must be getting close to PCI & handover.
yes PCI is tentatively mid Sep and handover is end of Sep or first week of Oct at this stage
Hi,

How far are you on the build? Hopefully it must be ready!

We are building Riverview too. Any feedback?

Thanks
Kimh
Related
22/11/2023
Reviews on Fairhaven homes

Building A New House

We are looking to do a KDR with fairhaven homes, Have seen plenty of good reviews about them pre construction and plenty of negative reviews about them during contruction…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum