Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

valuation done today

Page 1 of 1
Goodevening Everyone, Its really good to see updates i am really happy, i bought property in fairwater in greenbank collection Stage B. Today valuation done from one of the bank our is matched with the pre -purchase price which is good. I am waiting for pre-setlement day
Could you please give us some idea what do we do on the presettlement day. (do we need the private building inspector or not)

Thanks
nabin32
Goodevening Everyone, Its really good to see updates i am really happy, i bought property in fairwater in greenbank collection Stage B. Today valuation done from one of the bank our is matched with the pre -purchase price which is good. I am waiting for pre-setlement day
Could you please give us some idea what do we do on the presettlement day. (do we need the private building inspector or not)

Thanks
hi nabin

Congratulations on your purchase. You only need a private building inspector once construction on your home starts.

Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/09/2023
Things can be done after construction.

Building A New House

Depends what you're current inclusions are, but we're not including wardrobes and will just use second hand ones until we can save later on to get them built. Also have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum