Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Henley Homes Review

Page 1 of 1
Hello!

I am about to build my third home! To say I am nervous and excited is an understatement.

We have been deciding between two homes.. homebuyers centre the monarch 26 or vienna q2 by henley.

However after reading reviews I am very concerned about Henleys build process/communication and general maintenance.

Have you built with Henley, if so what has been your experience??

Hi
we are planning to build with henley. Not sure their build reviews but sales guys are very busy so it means they are getting good business.
Right now everything is finalised for my case and construction is gonna start soon in coming weeks. But to come at this stage Henley speed was so slow like a snail. They took almost 4-6 weeks after contract sign to provide my the floor plans and i had some changes to make and it took another 2 weeks to provide with changes. So Sales People will not say about this they will just look for someone and hand it over to Admins at Henley Office. and FYI, make sure during Electrical and Color Appointments you take plenty of time to select. Good Luck.!!
Thanks for the information. We are anticipating same.
buiLdinGdReamS
We have been deciding between two homes.. homebuyers centre the monarch 26 or vienna q2 by henley. However after reading reviews I am very concerned about Henleys build process/communication and general maintenance. Have you built with Henley, if so what has been your experience??

Hey buiLdinGdReamS - how did your build go, and who did you end up using (Henley or HomeBuyer or other)?

zee1308 @bhutani.sumit how did your Henley house builds go (post completion handover)? Where abouts in Melbourne / VIC did you build? Are you still living in the same place or sold on moved on?
Hi TeslaCyberTruck,

Are you building with Henley? How’s been your experience so far? I am thinking of going with them for my house build in Melbourne’s West.
Related
26/10/2023
Builder Charging to Review Independent Reports

Building A New House

It is true that a builder can ignore your independent inspection report as it is not part of the contractual arrangement but that is stupid because he cannot avoid fixing…

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum