Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 1 of 44
Hi all,

In the coming months we will be building a Noosa 26 on the NSW Mid North Coast. We have found a 1.1 hectare block that we love and look forward to our children growing up there. We have been waiting for our block to be registered which happened late last week. We are awaiting our second tender from Coral, their recent promotion got us thinking again and we changed promotions. We have made some small changes to the design but nothing major. I have spent my months waiting for land registration reading up on all the Coral builds, i have learnt so much!!

I will attach some pictures when i figure out how
Looking forward to pics! Thats a very big block!

Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Yes its a big block, will keep us busy mowing

NicMac03
Yes its a big block, will keep us busy mowing

Congrats on your block registration Nic...

Is it a powder room between Bed 3 and activity?

I like MB at the rear of the house

Looking forward...
Thanks RegVic, its a laundry between activity and bed 3. Looking forward to getting things started, still a way to go but one step closer!!
What a nice big block!! That would be a rare find on the MNC?

Ver nice plan, love how the master bed opens up into the alfresco

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Thanks Charlibear, there are a couple of new estates with larger blocks available about 5 mins drive from town in our area.

We also like the sliding door leading out to the alfresco, clever hubby is planning on a big deck that goes around to the dining room sliding door.
Nice!! Does your block have a big fall?

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Where the house will be has about a 1.6m fall from front to back. The block then has a hill up to the back top corner.
Yay welcome!!! Love your land size. We would of liked a couple of acres just out of town also, but it was just a little to far for my FDC business. I look forward in seeing you selection and build.

That's not too bad Nic! The block we bought has a fair slop, where we plan on building on the block is relatively flat compared to the rest with a 1m fall but we have gorgeous views.

Is you block already fenced?

viewtopic.php?t=83643
NicMac03
Thanks RegVic, its a laundry between activity and bed 3. Looking forward to getting things started, still a way to go but one step closer!!

If you have a door on the other side of the laundry as well, it will be easy to access the clothesline... in the floor plan it looks like a window instead of a door I may be wrong

My initial floor plan was very similar to yours in regards to MB and outdoor living but I moved the MB window to the other side because there is no place to put a BBQ if I have the sliding door on one side (from family to outdoor) and window on the other side..

Cheers,
RegVic
NicMac03

If you have a door on the other side of the laundry as well, it will be easy to access the clothesline... in the floor plan it looks like a window instead of a door I may be wrong

My initial floor plan was very similar to yours in regards to MB and outdoor living but I moved the MB window to the other side because there is no place to put a BBQ if I have the sliding door on one side (from family to outdoor) and window on the other side..

Cheers,

Yes it is a sliding door in the laundry. We hadnt even thought about where the bbq will go on the alfresco with the 2 sliding doors. As we are going to be extending the deck out and around to the dining room sliding door we will find a spot for it somewhere
charlibear
That's not too bad Nic! The block we bought has a fair slop, where we plan on building on the block is relatively flat compared to the rest with a 1m fall but we have gorgeous views.

Is you block already fenced?

Yes we already have fences, just wooden posts and wire.

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Dee80
Yay welcome!!! Love your land size. We would of liked a couple of acres just out of town also, but it was just a little to far for my FDC business. I look forward in seeing you selection and build.

Yes your spot will be great for your daycare!
I cant wait until we do our colour selections, did u go up to the Gold Coast?
Yes we did. It was a great weekend away, Coral Homes gave us a night stay at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, we left Saturday morning to view a couple of the brick yard that are close. Highly recommend doing that at, much nicer yards than we have around here. And then we went to the showroom, be there by 10 for the Tour it really helps to know what you are looking at. Sunday was a catch you breath and relax day and had appointment first thing Monday.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796
Saturdays are so bad, everyones wanting a piece of the consultant lol. I went last year when i had my tender done, couldnt ask about prices for upgrades cuz it was so busy!

Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Dee80
Yes we did. It was a great weekend away, Coral Homes gave us a night stay at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, we left Saturday morning to view a couple of the brick yard that are close. Highly recommend doing that at, much nicer yards than we have around here. And then we went to the showroom, be there by 10 for the Tour it really helps to know what you are looking at. Sunday was a catch you breath and relax day and had appointment first thing Monday.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796

That sounds great, the sales consultant did say they would give us a nights accommodation which was unexpected but good

So do they do tours on Saturdays?
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum