Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Greenvale Central stage 1

Page 1 of 9
Hi,

We purchased a bock of land in Greenvale central. Just wondering if anyone else has purchased land in this estate and what you're experiences are?

tarajbrown
Hi,

We purchased a bock of land in Greenvale central. Just wondering if anyone else has purchased land in this estate and what you're experiences are?

We have purchased a block in stage 1 greenvale central.. are you getting any updates from developer?
Hello
Has any work started at all in your estate?
No progress as of now! Have you signed for any lot there?

Thanks!
We were originally looking at it but decided to buy further up in heritage views. Stage 1 has titled and stage 2 has begun there.

Any idea what has caused such a delay? As we were looking at this estate from early 2016
They said its due to sewer upgrade delays from Melbourne water. Also, there were complaints from estate neighbours on tree removal which have been resolved, they said. But as of now, there is no progress we can see there 😳.
That sounds similar to what our delays were in terms of the sewerage.

Have they given you a estimate time when they are hoping to complete works?

You would be nearing your sunset clause wouldn't you?.
Fqunqar
That sounds similar to what our delays were in terms of the sewerage.

Have they given you a estimate time when they are hoping to complete works?

You would be nearing your sunset clause wouldn't you?.

Nope, no word at all with any works.
Hai i brought land in greenvale central stage 1 may 2016.i contact them through mail.yesterday they said they will take approximately 3 months to take to enter civil contract works to start .they told me last email Melbourne water has been sign off the sewer water
Montheo
Hi Everybody,

We purchased our land in Aug 2016, we have been told all the same thing as you in regards to the sewerage system.
However we were told around 2 months ago there would be trees starting to be cut down, we also were advised they need to begin before the end of the year otherwise the developer will occur a tax fee for the land.

Has anyone else had any more updates?
Are you all dealing with Dwayne Smith?

My fiancé and I just want them to begin already!

Monica.

Hi Monica!

It seems we all received the update regarding the trees being cut. However, the land tax is the first I've heard!

Thanks
Tara
Okay..
Hi there, I also purchased from Greenvale Central (stage 1) and when I spoke with my Conveyencer he advised me that the sunset clause was 30 months, you might want to
doublw check about the clause, also I'll do the same.

Thanks
It simply means that within 30 months of signing contracts if you dont settle on the land either party can cancel the contract.
Thats exactly right and thats why it might be more appealing to the developer to delay the project in order to take advantage of the sunset.
I sold my house in march to have sufficient funds to settle on this block, if i was to hold on i wouldve sold it for a much higher price, so already im down by tens and thousands of dollars due to this delay
I already spoke to them and they can only give so much information due to privacy
I've called the council numours times. 2 months ago they said that they cannot see works starting for at least 6 months! And the building permit expires March 2018.

Yeah that's the same information we have too. Ours ends nov 2018 .

Hi guys, any progress on Greenvale Central stage 1 titling settlement?
Yeah we never get any responses... it's really frustrating.

Related
11/07/2023
Central Properties

Building A New House

Hi, just need to ask if anyone build with Central Properties in Victoria. Thankd

28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum