Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Porter Davis slow

Page 1 of 1
Our contruction started at the end November 2015, and our friends who are building on the same street had theirs start at the end of January 2016 both with PD and same building supervisor and now are in front of us and will have moved in while ours is still being built. How can this be?? Their house is much bigger and more intricate than ours. Not happy!
I can only suggest you request a meeting with your SS and find out what is going on. If not happy with the results put in a formal complaint.
Katy
Our contruction started at the end November 2015, and our friends who are building on the same street had theirs start at the end of January 2016 both with PD and same building supervisor and now are in front of us and will have moved in while ours is still being built. How can this be?? Their house is much bigger and more intricate than ours. Not happy!

When is your house meant to be complete by according to your contract?
It will be built within the time frame that they said but I guess what i don't understand is why my friends house is ready before ours when they started two months after ours and is much more intracate and larger than our house. It's just costing a lot of money with rent and mortgage and we thought we would be in my now as all pretty much done
they dont care its as simple as that really!
we are in the same predicament.
Related
24/07/2023
Porter Davis Soil Test Results

Building A New House

Three options 1 Ask the liquidator 2 Find another PD customer and ask the source of their report 3 Pay for new report

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum