Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Is it good decesion to buy and build house in Aurora?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I have recently moved from Ballarat to Pascoevale and now thinking of building a house in Aurora.

Please need some advise on

1. Schools - My son will be going to Year 1 next year. How are schools near there?

2. Traffic situation in morning- I work in city and will have to commute everyday using public transport.

3. How does it feel to live there?

Its a big decision to make and I thought people living there can give the best advise.

Thanks in advance
There is a school existing plus there are 2 other schools being built. I don't have school age children so I can't comment further.
Traffic is bad in the morning in peak times too. I guess you will be driving to Epping Station??? A new station will be built in Mernda and that may be a better commute.
I feel I like the place and have only lived there for 3 months now. It will only improve.
agree. aurora will have three news primary schools in few years time...one will be open first half 2017. the new secondary school will be open in the first half of 2018.
with four primary schools and one secondary school pack into a single estate. it is likely to become glen weaverly of the Northern suburbs,.
Related
15/08/2023
I often get asked if now is a good time to build

Building A New House

Well thats a relief! The whole family is sick of waiting.

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

29/09/2023
Timber or carpet on first floor- which looks good ?

General Discussion

Thank you. Do I use timber floorboards for stairs or do people use timber treads? Or is both the same?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum