Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

SPLIT CONTRACT Spring farm House and land package

Page 1 of 1
We are wanting to build with Eden brae at Spring farm. They are saying the land will be submitted to council November and build will start January.
But what concerns us is its a house and land package as a split contract. Google has told me it might be hard to get a loan with a split contract. Anyone else building here and been ok?
It's a huge 45k deposit within 21 days and we don't want that amount of money lost for the bank to not loan the amount on a split contract. We will be selling our current home when the land settles to pay for 70% of the land value.
I've built 2 houses by buying the land and house separately without any bank issues.

Its probably the same for over 50% of all Houses built
Joie23
We are wanting to build with Eden brae at Spring farm. They are saying the land will be submitted to council November and build will start January.
But what concerns us is its a house and land package as a split contract. Google has told me it might be hard to get a loan with a split contract. Anyone else building here and been ok?
It's a huge 45k deposit within 21 days and we don't want that amount of money lost for the bank to not loan the amount on a split contract. We will be selling our current home when the land settles to pay for 70% of the land value.

Hi Joie

How did you go? Seems like everything went well?

We are having this problem and registering soon.

I will send you a private message if its ok. Thank you
Related
3/05/2024
Seeking Advice: House and Land Package on Subdivision Proper

General Discussion

I'm based in Adelaide and I'm considering purchasing a house and land package from Weeks Homes. I found a deal that looks good, but there's a complication: the land isn't…

2/06/2024
House and land package Guidance

Building A New House

Hi everyone, I'm very new to the housing market and would appreciate any guidance. I have found what I think is a good land and home package. Marketed as "turnkey".…

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum