Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Urb@yne Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

Newbie here. Been browsing a lot of topics which are helpful and at the same time confusing as it expands my choices available!

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on Urbayne Homes? Quality of workmanship, customer service etc? Anyone you know that is/ has built with them b4?

Any other builder with similar designs? Thing is, my budget is $12,000 per square and below and that also greatly limits my choices.

Any comments much appreciated.

Thanks.
Don't know anything about them, really, but we went thru their displays at Caroline Springs about 5/6 weeks ago - GORGEOUS!!!! I loved a lot of their design elements, and the finishes they'd used, and I absolutely LOVE the garage door with the alu frame and mesh inserts - divine!!!
I think they were reasonably flexible re design, too, which is always good!
Good luck - keep us posted on what you decide to do!
Hi summergrace,
Go and talk to the lady at the displays for Urbayne. She is a wealth of knowledge and super helpful. She used to work for one of the big builders that I was interested in and knows a fair bit. She'll really help you out by answering your questions without trying to ram it down your throat. She is one sales person I think is fantastic. She'll also tell you a bit about the company.

Jo
I am also considering them, any idea on price? They sorta look out of my price range
We visited the display home in Caroline Springs. It certainly looks different than your typical M*tric*n, S*m*nds etc.

They can start building at $10,000 per square. Check out Domain just the Saturday past.

Now waiting super *patiently* for the sales lady to get back to us.

Urb@yne is a choice we are exploring. The other is go down the architect route as the major builders would not modify their plans to suit our plot of land.
Quote:
They can start building at $10,000 per square. Check out Domain just the Saturday past.

Now waiting super *patiently* for the sales lady to get back to us.

Urb@yne is a choice we are exploring. The other is go down the architect route as the major builders would not modify their plans to suit our plot of land.

Wow 10K per square is probably out of our range, it really depends on what their standard inclusions are.

I know what you mean summer, even the most simple thing the major builders will not change, its sooo frustrating

Well good luck with Urbayne and let us know how you go!
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum