Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Render Dune, oyster Bricks and roof Monument can work

Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone

we are from overseas and living here from long time.. now become citizen and we got land settlement two weeks ago and building house with sterling homes. we have not got any clue for selection and how it works ? we got appointment on wed 15 July 2015 next week. we went to PHG bricks this week. we selected above render and bricks. we are really confused are they go together ? which rendor is best with oyster bricks ?? please help or let us know if you use oyster bricks. so we can have look from outside or by picture. we already got council approval last week too. It happened very quick ...

roof : monument
bricks : oyster
render : dune
window : black
door : timber
garage door : dune or timber
http://s429.photobucket.com/user/jayrpa ... sort=3&o=0
http://s429.photobucket.com/user/jayrpa ... sort=3&o=0
I have also selected PHG Oyster brick with Dune rendering so I really do hope they go together!

I saw that they started the render yesterday. If they have finished and painted the render I will post a photo to show you tomorrow.

For my roof colour I selected the colour gun metal gray.
sure . that sound perfectly.. thank you so much for your reply. i hope it works out for you
jay patel
sure . that sound perfectly.. thank you so much for your reply. i hope it works out for you

The render hasn't been painted yet so I only have a photo of the bricks at the moment.

I'm really happy with my brick colour choice with the roof tile colour.

thank you so much for your picture. actually i really like this bricks now. its looks amazing and your combinations are great ..
Related
12/11/2023
Beginner advice - how can we make this house work for us???

Renovation + Home Improvement

I posted the floorplan on Houzz.com forum and got some really good ideas and advice from people there. Then we reached out to a couple of renovation companies and one…

9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

22/05/2024
backyard retaining wall and raised garden bed render

General Discussion

thanks chippy! here is the back of the wall which has not been backfilled yet. Here is the same back of the wall taken from the other end, behind the steps. As you…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum