Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Roselea Homes Sapphire - anyone currently building this home

Page 1 of 1
Interested to know if there is anyone out there currently building with Roselea. We are in the process of building a variation of the Sapphire with Roselea Homes and wanted to invite anyone who might be in the same journey to share on this thread.
Shailsusi
Interested to know if there is anyone out there currently building with Roselea. We are in the process of building a variation of the Sapphire with Roselea Homes and wanted to invite anyone who might be in the same journey to share on this thread.

Hi, we are looking to build with them. How did you go?

ChrisCole
Shailsusi

Hi, we are looking to build with them. How did you go?

You can call me on 0457806985. I typed my response twice but lost it before submitting it and don't want to type it again.
Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum