Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building New House in TAS - Help with brick and colourbond

Page 1 of 1
Hello,
We are about to pick out our bricks and colourbond colours for our house and I am becoming confused with colour choices. We think we are going with Austral Yarra Burnley with white mortar for the bricks, Monument for roof and paperpark for windows fasicas and gutters and garage door. Some people have suggested Dune for the windows and gutters and fasicas but i am not 100 per cent sure. any suggestions and help would be appreciated.
Going by the picture on the Austral website, I'd go with the dune, as the brick is more red, rather than the more yellow toning of paperbark. So I'd look at Monument for gutters, and Dune for facias, windows and garage door.

Bear in mind the windows are also seen from inside, so you'll want them to work with those colours as well.
What does your facade look like?
Thanks onejohn I think we are going to go with dune.

I'm trying to post a pic of the front of the house, but this is new to me so not sure how to post a pic. Lol
Related
7/05/2024
Rendered brick wall to colourbond roof over flashing

General Discussion

Coming back to this.... When installing a pressure flashing, what fixings would you use (please give a link) ? Above Pedro said nylon anchors. Anyone have a preferred…

30/05/2024
ColourBond or Tile on roof?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Surely your designer has answers to all your questions? If so, it would be nice to include their answers here so we can all learn something. (Of course, always good to get…

28/03/2024
Full Brick Double Storey 38Sq House Price Estimated?

Building A New House

Hi Kristy Around $1.7-1.8m or around $4,600/sqm. if you PM me your email I will send you a break up in a spreadsheet so you can get an understanding of the costs for…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum