Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Granny flat prices in Sydney today

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

what are people paying for GFs today in Sydney? I'm thinking of building a run of the mill 60m2 GF with standard inclusions, my block of land is straightforward - very flat, sewer and stormwater mains run along rear of the block so easy access.

I did some calling around and the more volume builders are quoting 120k for a turnkey build, but I'm reading on various forums people are paying 90k for these, and some even suggesting that's high! So where can I find cheaper builds and what should I be wary of?

Cheers!
Hi there!
We're looking into this at the moment too and I thought these looked quite promising and fairly reasonably priced: http://www.containerbuildgroup.com.au/p ... contained/
Cheers
Related
26/12/2023
Granny Flat + Studio

Building A New House

I would suggest you simply go and talk to council about your proposal, most councils are getting onboard with ancillary dwellings. There is no benefit in keeping it…

31/12/2023
Backyard retreat or Granny Flat?

Renovation + Home Improvement

I think I know the answer but just checking to see if anyone has had experience with it. I want to build a small 20 square metre retreat in my backyard, it will have a…

24/01/2024
My granny flat build journey

Owner Builder Forum

Any advice on how to ensure the kit home granny flat that im thinking of buying will get council approval. The kit home companys wont release plans without a deposit and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum