Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building? I need your thoughts

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if I could ask for some advice and feedback from you all.

I am doing some market research in to those who have built a new home before (as well as those who have not yet started!). Essentially I am looking to complete this research as I have a business idea and I'm seeking validation of its 'worthiness' to the market.

I'd appreciate if anyone can complete a short 1 minute survey at this link.

https://www.*.com/s/X99TYTZ

Thanks so much for any feedback you can give and I really appreciate any assistance.

Regards
Terry
TerryR2015
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if I could ask for some advice and feedback from you all.

I am doing some market research in to those who have built a new home before (as well as those who have not yet started!). Essentially I am looking to complete this research as I have a business idea and I'm seeking validation of its 'worthiness' to the market.

I'd appreciate if anyone can complete a short 1 minute survey at this link.

https://www.*.com/s/X99TYTZ

Thanks so much for any feedback you can give and I really appreciate any assistance.

Regards
Terry

The best advice I can offer to new home builders is to do your homework first on forums like Homeone..... Brokers (design) & Salespeople are the last ones you want to talk to in the home building process on difficult designs, engineering and builds. Tips
ie Forearmed is forewarned, caveat emptor, privity of contract, Avoid surveys where you have to give your email,
Please consider those that give freely and honestly,ie professionals,builders and advertisers on Homeone first, etc,etc
Goodluck
Related
3/02/2024
Color Thoughts | Renovators Delight

Finishing Touch

Were struck with: Colorbond Ironstone Grey roof and cream windows. What color should we render and paint the garage door to tone down the cream windows? Farm House, will…

1/06/2024
Need your opinion about a retaining wall

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi everyone, a contractor build a "retaining wall" for me and after 3 months there was a crack. They "repaired" the crack by adding an expansion joint where the crack…

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum