Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Builder promotion - what should I choose?

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

Metricon's current promotion is for 2000$ you get either 25000 dollars spending spree in the metricon studio or the below for our house. I have gone with the below. Am I getting a fair deal?

•Steel Frame and Roof Trusses ($30.00 PER SQM OF HOME) -$8501
•Render and Acrylic Top Coat Finish to Front Façade ($70 sqm) -$3089
•Fujitsu Inverter ARTG60LHTB 15kw ducted reverse cycle four (4) zone and ten (10) outlet air-conditioning system utilising single Phase power - $11,985.00
•Provide Colorbond roofing - $2,660.00
•Provide ceramic &/or glazed porcelain floor tiles (450mm x 450 mm) – 5mm grout - $75.00-SQM) $6795.75. Upgrading to 600mmx 600mm is another 70$/m2
•Provide carpet as selected from Builder's Promotional range ($28.00 SQM) - $2131.64

Should I go for the above one or 25k spending spree?
Hey Rikesh,
Not heard of this offer before. I'm in pre-contract phase at the moment and won't have Studio M appointment for another couple months or so. Is this applicable for Vic at the moment ?
Hard to say, until you can see what you can get at tender.

Do you want all of those things? They sound alright, and if you want them and know what you are getting then go for it I guess. You don't know that you will find 25k of value when you go for your selection appointment.

I'm getting 600x600 porcelain floor tiles at no extra cost.. love my builder some days.
Related
28/07/2023
My builder made the wrong height door, what should I do next

Building A New House

i imagine you also have another contract with an architect? and yeah, whatever other's said about special conditions and appendices

14/03/2024
Contract Works Insurance - Why your builder should have it

Building A New House

Hi All, I just wanted to close this topic out with an update. So we ended up agreeing to a number with the insurance company, and after an extensive amount of hand…

23/05/2024
When should I inform builder to claim for liquidated damages

Building A New House

On the day liquidated damages kicked in, I texted my SS "Good morning and happy "Today liquidated damages begins today day!" We had a little over 3 weeks claim and no…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum