Hi,

Is anyone else building with Redink?
Our prestart in 06/02/15
We've just signed up to build with them
Hi Brons,

We have our prestart tomorrow so if you need
any prices just let me know

We have done alot of upgrades.
Hi finished building with redink . A bit of a roller coaster but thats the norm when you build .just had my 6 mon check . There is alot of us on here if you wont to ask questions .goodluck
Oh your prestart was today .how did it go ?
Prestart is in the morning, we are so excited
How exciting .good luck . Tip when prestart women leaves room take all the chocolate
He he
I think i will have to feed her all the chocolate to sweeten her up as we have a few things we are going to buy ourselves and I don't think they are too keen.
Less $ in their pocket
We are building with Redink. Our Prestart 2 weeks away. Taken a while to get to it tho
but got time to prepare
robarcher_83
We are building with Redink. Our Prestart 2 weeks away. Taken a while to get to it tho
but got time to prepare

Hi,

Yes it has been a long process to get to Prestart, but like you said lots of time to prepare
We're building with Redink and have just move into the scheduling stage. It's taken quite a while to get here. We signed up last June and had pre-start atthe end of September.

Hope your pre-start all went well today!
nikkis2000
We're building with Redink and have just move into the scheduling stage. It's taken quite a while to get here. We signed up last June and had pre-start atthe end of September.

Hope your pre-start all went well today!

Hi Nikkis,

Yes it went well. We were there 7hours so it was a long day!
We don't get all our pricing until next week wnich is a little disappointing as I thought it was all done on the day.
Have you got your slab down?
Gilbert106
Hi Brons,

Ooh thanks heaps. are you happy with everything?

We're looking at the formica splash back if you have any info on that? and upgrading the cooktop to induction - we were looking at supplying our own, so let us know how you went with the 'supplying your own stuff' items.
BronS
Gilbert106
Hi Brons,

Ooh thanks heaps. are you happy with everything?

We're looking at the formica splash back if you have any info on that? and upgrading the cooktop to induction - we were looking at supplying our own, so let us know how you went with the 'supplying your own stuff' items.

Hi BronS,

Our Prestart went well thanks

We don't get our prices for our upgrades until Monday or Tuesday which sux as I thought we
found out at Prestart.
We are supplying our own tapware which they are installing and all of our tiles and tiler.
They were not to happy but I think they knew we were not going to budge on that lol

I can't help you with splash back I'm sorry as we have a window as our splash back and our Induction cook
top was included in our contract when we signed up.
We were told $1490 for 12 downlights which is not to bad a price.
$65 a door to upgrade from the plain internal doors to the corinthian patterned doors.
Once all of our variations have been done I can send you everything we have been quoted for if you like

Our colours we have choose is 2c bricks- Opal Blush, Colourbond monument roof,Charcoal window frames and monument garage door.

Kitchen colours for cupboards and drawers Formica Warm white gloss finish, Top Cupboards and pantry doors are Laminex Alaskan Nuance, bench tops are new Basmati with a waterfall end and we have a long window for our splash back.
Water fall end ($1050) No price for the top cupboards yet to use Laminex
Water tap for fridge ($286)
Double undermount clark monoco sink ($530)
Extra pot drawers ($772)
Led x4 under top cupboards with a false bottom ($1160)

Our ensuite is Formica velour finesse sand with basalto essastone bench top. ($1750 to upgrade to Essastone)

Bathroom and vanity room is Formica velour finesse sand and Essastone Torrone bench tops.($1425 to upgrade to Essa stone)
Wall between shower and vanity so no gap ($385 each)

Inside Toilets to the caroma Urbane wall faced suite ($650 each)

Laundry and outside toilet is Formica velour finesse sand and Essastone Frappe.( $1000)

Our robe doors in the minor bedrooms are half white kote and half mirror and sliders in laundry White kote ($1400)

We have upgraded our internal doors to the Corinthian impressions Stanford. ($65 extra each door)

Upgraded to Alto cornices our home is 400sqm ($3800)

Hopefully this helps some of you and I will post more next week when we get our Prestart figures back

Wow I have plan envy! Love the little touches like the wc off the alfresco and bifold windows in the kitchen!

We're not quite at the slab stage yet. Hopefully earthworks should happen in the next couple of weeks and then slab should be a couple more after that.
love your plan. quite big rooms and plenty of storage. nice pantry as well.
Looks great Gilbert106!
Yes please, let us know how it all pans out
Hey looks great gilbert. You have a great plan. Looks like it'll be great for entertaining! I answered your aircon ? on my thread. Any more questions let me know. We've had a very long build but otherwise quite happy with redink. We've had good communication, though seems that all depends on who you get as yr CLO. We've had 2 and both have been wonderful. Also quality has been good, no real issues at any of our independent inspections. It's all just been sloooow. Took a while to get all our prestart costings too but we had them price up heaps of stuff and not all standard. Where are you building? Good luck
Has anyone had issues with the standard oven in their builds? The reviews are quite poor....

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum