Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Please help with Facade Colours and Options

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
We are stuck on ideas for the front façade for our custom design house. Here is a couple of mock ups but we are overly impressed by either of them.

We are hoping for a modern contemporary look.

Would appreciate any ideas on colours etc.

Thanks.
I think the first one is ok, if you wanted to make it pop a bit more in the brick section you could do a feature brick like something from the boral nuvo fusion range with off white mortar. Are you wanting browns or greys?
Thanks for the tip about the novo range. Will check it out.
We were thinking of more dark brown/black bricks.
I like the first option but I think as light colour roof like Surfmist would look great. It's a homestead style and sometimes that can make it difficult to achieve a modern look. I think a timber feature along your entrance path would look amazing. Like large posts in a rich honey colour to stand out against the charcoal. Something like this

Also a good landscape designer would be able to give you lots of ideas to make the whole facade look modern. But I think option one still looks very modern but you could go either way with it depending on how you landscape. If that's your front yard - it's fantastic.
Neutral colours will give you a more modern look. However as joanne said, the design is quite the country homestead style so this contradicts with a contemporary look.
Related
28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum