Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hidden Valley

Page 1 of 3
Is anyone building, or already live, in Hidden Valley, Vic?
Well it's been almost a year since I started this thread..... and I'm still the only one from Hidden Valley.

So, seeing as I'm feeling a bit neglected (and a little jealous
) because everyone has their estate threads, I thought I'd revive this one.

I'm going to use it to update myself about all the comings and goings of the estate. I'll be able to find all the information I post in one place.

So anyway, I'm thinking of having a BBQ at my block for other people from the forum that are building at Hidden Valley. I'll see if I answer myself in the next week or so, then I'll get back to myself with a date to see if I can make it.
Well SuH and I could be honorary Hidden Valley residents if you so desired. However not sure I can make it to the BBQ - can I have the money instead
joles
Well it's been almost a year since I started this thread..... and I'm still the only one from Hidden Valley.

So, seeing as I'm feeling a bit neglected (and a little jealous
) because everyone has their estate threads, I thought I'd revive this one.

I'm going to use it to update myself about all the comings and goings of the estate. I'll be able to find all the information I post in one place.

So anyway, I'm thinking of having a BBQ at my block for other people from the forum that are building at Hidden Valley. I'll see if I answer myself in the next week or so, then I'll get back to myself with a date to see if I can make it.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO jo
hahahahaha, don't forget to send yourself an RSVP hahahaha
and make sure you take your own grog hehehehe
Never mind, Jo - as far as I know, I'm the only one on here from my entire town!!!!

We'll just have to have a cyber party for all 'lone area' posters!!
kyton
Well SuH and I could be honorary Hidden Valley residents if you so desired. However not sure I can make it to the BBQ - can I have the money instead

Not a joke kyton, we are in a hidden valley, just you and me kiddo
oh and M!ssy wherever she is.
LMAO sounds like a fun day
hope you can keep track of the guest list

Only kidding

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, I'm sure it will be updated frequently
I think it would be great to be the sole person on here from the estate!

I drove through that area on the weekend, it really is lovely out there!
Yep, I'll be updating frequently.
BBQ details to come.

It's lovely out there Lisa. Quiet.
joles
Yep, I'll be updating frequently.
BBQ details to come.

It's lovely out there Lisa. Quiet.

I'll come to the BBQ - maybe we could do a camp out and have a few drinks too
Well Joles I will make u feel not so bad i spose. My parents are currently owner builders in Hidden Valley and i will be moving up with them until our place is finished... so i will be a temporary hidden valley resident. What street are you building on. My parents are on valley drive!
Aw! I just googled Hidden Valley and it is beautiful out there!!!

Can I come to your BBQ too Joles?
Well, if you 're going to be all clique-y and don't invite us, we'll just have to come and stalk your BBQ!!!!!!!!
I have no doubt that if we flash a bottle of something alcoholic on the way in, we'll be welcomed with open arms!!!!!!!!!
I just have this mysterious eerie feeling to the name Hidden Valley - sounds so Cult like...

Officer: "And where are you headed to tonight?"
Resident: "Hidden Valley"
Officer: "Oh and where is this Hidden Valley then?"
Resident: "Can't tell you, cause it's hidden... duh..."
Hidden Valley BBQ?...just asking for a "hide the sausage" comment...

And being an engineer I'm always on the search for efficiency I thought I'd try out some new gadgets...

and perhaps a game of quoits?.

Mike - how did you get a photo of Jo's boyfriend playing quoits? Are you stalking her like I am SuH?
LMAO

Jo you are a crack up!!
Too funny Joles
Related
14/11/2023
NCC - Roof Valley - Does this comply?

Building A New House

thanks guys! yes this is how I've exactly raised it with the builder. still awaiting response.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum