Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

berwick waters heritage hill

Page 1 of 3
hi everyone,

i just bought a block of land at berwick waters heritage hill, stage 9. just wondering if there are anyone of you building on the same area?

any thoughts of the estate in heritage hill? i am quite concern about not too many houses would probably be there in our area. as the south part of heritage hill will be developed later than expected.
Congrats, chaden6, we are in the next estate, circa and I think you will have lots of neighbours in the area form the neighbouring estates coz they are very close together,
evec
Congrats, chaden6, we are in the next estate, circa and I think you will have lots of neighbours in the area form the neighbouring estates coz they are very close together,

Thank you Evec. Do you know when would they open up the town center? Berwick waters told us that it could be another 2-3 yrs before they could build the town center. They also said that once they have reached 1200 homes between berwick waters, boulevard and circa. Did you know anything about it? So excited to be your neighbour.
The town center is a long way from what we were told, but the estates are coming up really good so 1200 people is. Not bad with the rate of construction.
Hey chaden6, stayxture is building in the herritage hill as well, checkout land in the boulevard thread you have a very close neighbour!
Hi chaden6 we bought in Heritage Hill as well.
Yey!! Chaden6 you now have a really close neighbour, has your land been titled yet
Ours hasn't yet but we are told sometime in june, whom are you building with?
Sorry too many questoins
jillybug

Hello jillybug,

Yehey. Which stage our you if you don't mind? I am at stage 9. Happy to be your neighbour.
evec
Yey!! Chaden6 you now have a really close neighbour, has your land been titled yet
Sorry too many questoins

Hello evec,

It is alright. I am happy to answers questions. Our land would settle in November. I am building with Carlisle. How about you?
evec
Sorry too many questoins

Our land hasn't tell as yet too. We were told June but went out to the site last week and we can't see our block. So i guess it could be delayed. We have not decided on a builder yet.
chaden6
jillybug

Hello jillybug,

Yehey. Which stage our you if you don't mind? I am at stage 9. Happy to be your neighbour.

I have no idea what number the stage is but I know it's the Elmtree release stage. We are keeping fingers crossed that our land will title as promised by June.
Hopefully, it wont be delayed for you jillybug. they said stage 9 is in November. Carlisle homes have a very good deal. Are you building double storey or single. I am hope you dont mind. Thanks
Sorry jillybug, i was typing my message at the same time talking to my daughter. I did not realize i was typing it incorrectly, what i mean was i hope you dont mind.
chaden6
Hopefully, it wont be delayed for you jillybug. they said stage 9 is in November. Carlisle homes have a very good deal. Are you building double storey or single. I am hope you dont mind. Thanks

ofcourse i dont mind the questions. That is why we are all on this forum. I have been visiting the display homes and the Henley floor plans that I saw are the only ones that I really fancy. The issue I have with these volume builders is that you can't do much with the floor plan so I am looking at custom builders as well. We building single storey. Double storey would be great as it would allow for more backyard space but it's outside of the budget.
Chaden6, we are going with henley, we also looked at carlisle as well before deciding on henley, they have good designs and good promos too
Hello evec,

I think there are plenty of henley houses in BW. We only had a good deal with Carlisle because we are building with them for the second time.
chaden6
Hello evec,

I think there are plenty of henley houses in BW. We only had a good deal with Carlisle because we are building with them for the second time.

Yes there quite a few henleys around, good for you for scoring a good deal with carlisle , they have beautiful homes
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if any of you knows the difference between developers release of land and the public release of land. We went to Berwick waters and they told us that some of the stage 9 lands for sale are from the builders release. YANDRA release are public. Yes, we know that if you purchase a block of land from the builders release you also need to pay a deposit with the builder at the same time you are paying the deposit with BW. But are there any difference with the quality of houses being built, or are these lots are difficult to sell, etc? Please if anyone knows why they are doing these please give us some enlightenment.

Thanks a lot.
chaden6, oh dear unfortunately i myself have no idea about this issue but what i know is some bbuilders go into agreement with developers and purchase land which they then sell but you still need to comply with developer guidelines. m not sure if this is of any help. what is the sales consultant at BW saying? they need to clarify everything for you so that you make an informed decisoin-
hi chaden did you manage to find out about land release issue? What did the sales people say?
Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum