Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairhaven Homes- Very Happy

Page 1 of 1
We have just moved into our brand new Fairhaven Bridgewater house and we couldn't be happier. The build was completed in 125 days including Christmas break when we were told 150 days. Our site supervisor Grant was amazing. No number of phone calls or questions was too much for him and he even met us at the house a few times during the build to run through queries we had. Karen our customer relationship officer was quick and efficient with replies as well. Overall very happy and would recommend Fairhaven to any one looking to build a new home.
Do you have any pics of your house,? I am interested in one of their designs the Newport, Won't be building until next year though.
Great feedback to hear you're happy. We are very happy also with ours which was handed over last week.

It'd be great if you could post up some pictures. When I signed up here there had only been a couple who had reviewed their build by fairhaven and theres a number now on here who are using them (some posting, some private message only).

Congrats!
Glad to hear you are happy with Fairhaven. We are also building with them. We are just at lock up stage. We are building the Newport (modified). So far all is going well.
Related
22/11/2023
Reviews on Fairhaven homes

Building A New House

We are looking to do a KDR with fairhaven homes, Have seen plenty of good reviews about them pre construction and plenty of negative reviews about them during contruction…

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum