Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

electrician north of river

Page 1 of 1
hi all,
we are coming to the end of our build in carramar and are looking for a good electrician to install all our lights as we have none fitted by builder,if anyone can recommend someone reliable ,as we have 28 LED down lights,4 ceiling fans and then outdoor lights
thanks
james
Try Jim's electrical I'm going to use him. Friend of mine used them for his build also in carramar to install a lot of ledlux LEDs and was happy.
hi liney
thanks will give them a call or email on monday,do you have any idea how much they charge per light,as we are also going with the ledlux down lights
thanks james
I'm buying the lights and was getting quote for installation only.
hi
we are also supplying all the lights so just install,we have a price of;
$50 per downlight
$150 per fan with light
$30 for outside bunker lights
$60 per pendant
wildways
hi
$50 per downlight
$150 per fan with light
$60 per pendant

Was that the price you got from Jim's electrical for installation? If so, that sounds really reasonable. We only went for basic lights from our builder and will need to upgrade to pendant lights and will want to add in down lights. Do you think they will charge extra if we didn't make any provision for down lights (i.e. we have no extra conduit being run for future installation of down lights or any additional pendant lights)

Thanks
rossb2003
wildways
hi
$50 per downlight
$150 per fan with light
$60 per pendant

Was that the price you got from Jim's electrical for installation? If so, that sounds really reasonable. We only went for basic lights from our builder and will need to upgrade to pendant lights and will want to add in down lights. Do you think they will charge extra if we didn't make any provision for down lights (i.e. we have no extra conduit being run for future installation of down lights or any additional pendant lights)

Thanks

hi
we didn't get that from hims electrical,no idea on whether they would charge more but I'm guessing they will
Related
18/01/2024
Do I need an electrician to remove this wall heater?

General Discussion

Just wondering if this is hardwired or can I remove it myself?

7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum