Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building my first Home at Encore, Plumpton

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
iam currently in the process of building my first home at Encore Estate in Plumpton
. im building with Burbank and have chosen
to build the Cornell... just wanted to know if anyone is currently building the same house.. wanted to see pics if possible..
thanks!!
Riv
Hi All,
iam currently in the process of building my first home at Encore Estate in Plumpton
. im building with Burbank and have chosen
to build the Cornell... just wanted to know if anyone is currently building the same house.. wanted to see pics if possible..
thanks!!

will build this design too, will start before xmas or the beginning of next year in vic though...
Hi Riv,
Finally great to see someone else building in the Encore Estate in Plumpton. We have just built our first home there also.
What stage are you building in?
Hi, Sorry for the very late reply guys been flat out....have just recieved news from burbank that they will be starting our house afetr the xmaz break woohoo ...
Riv
Hi, Sorry for the very late reply guys been flat out....have just recieved news from burbank that they will be starting our house afetr the xmaz break woohoo ...

Hi Riv,

i am also building with Burbank and was told they start after xmas and new yr too. Have they started for you?
Which cornell are you building? I'm building 1900 with no change to their design, hope will see your updates later.
Related
21/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Congrats. Will be watching this progress and interested to see how you go with summit.

6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum