Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Premier Builders Group !

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone had a successful build with Premier Builders Group ? Can anyone let me know of any experiences at all with Premier. We have paid the initial deposit but have only heard negative comments so are a bit uncertain about going forward. Anything would be great !
Cheers.
Hi, we have signed up with sbg group, don't listen to everyone else, each time you mention any builder someone has a bad story, go with your information and gut feeling,
Is this Premier in Melbourne?
Yes Cinder, in Melbourne. We ended up going with another builder as Only went into voluntary admin and no one at Premier told us which I thought was a bit sus. They are now trading again but who is to say it won't happen again,
Oh ok, yes I've not heard great things about them either so I think it's for the best.
ok. we used premier builders group.
water proofing was not done as it should be....7 months in a new house. grout needs to be redone, weather boards need to be replaced as they were not installed correctly, plastering is rough and needs to be repaired around tile edges. oh the roof is damaged. architraves in the en-suite already need to be replaced. numerous other problems.the builders handy man came in and told me that the builder is not interested in fixing these things...over priced - over sold . very disappointed in the overall experience apart from the big sales marketing at the beginning.
Related
15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum