Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

ascot 35 carlisle homes

Page 1 of 1
hi
hi
we are building an ascot 35 but have not been able to see one as there are none on display my sales agent has not be able to arrange an inspection is there anyone in the south eastern suburbs that has one that arrange us to look at their home it would be greatly appreciated I will treat their home with much respect I just want to see the size of rooms and set up so I have an idea what it looks like in realality please pm if you can accommodate thank you Ben
Hi Ben - Jackie from Carlisle contacted us on Friday to ask if she could bring someone through our place, so if you're working with Jackie I think it's covered!

Cheers

Scott
Thanks Andy
Yes that's me; Jackie has not yet arranged anything with us but just need to see some sizes of rooms to know what we are planning ok with you
benshq
hi
hi
we are building an ascot 35 but have not been able to see one as there are none on display my sales agent has not be able to arrange an inspection is there anyone in the south eastern suburbs that has one that arrange us to look at their home it would be greatly appreciated I will treat their home with much respect I just want to see the size of rooms and set up so I have an idea what it looks like in realality please pm if you can accommodate thank you Ben

Hi - I know it's been a while since your post, and not sure if you'll see this, but did you end up building the Ascot 35? We're going to end of the year, and wondered how you got on with it.

Cheers
Related
24/04/2024
Carlisle Building Experience

Building A New House

Carlisle use to sneak a water resistant "Performance Solution" into their contracts. Have you checked your contract for same?

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum