Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Our First Home at Ropes Crossing - Foomi 27 Sq

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,
As the post title suggests, we are starting to build our first home at Ropes Crossing, NSW. The Lot we selected is 629.3 sq m and we are building a 27 Sq (250.9 sq m) House on this land. It required a custom layout and Floor Plan due to the APZ Line restricting lot's building allowance.However we have worked it out to be a corner lot with 20m Frontage for the building and a sideyard instead of backyard to use as much space as we can.
How exciting! Can you share your floorplan?
Sorry about the delay, I have now added the floor plan below. We are building with Kurrajong Homes and they have made this floorplan from scratch as per our requirements.

[img][IMG]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6815/2324map.jpg[/img][/img]
It's good to know Custom27, you are also building in Ropes Crossing and also with Kurrajong Homes!
How is your experience with Kurrajong Homes till today? We are building at Burinya with Kurrajong Homes. And your floor plan looks great and it is always useful if you can do custom design, like Kurrajong Offers.
So far, they have been very good to our expectation as this is a very difficult lot to build with. It needed a custom design in any case and therefore we decided to go with Kurrajong Homes. They are a good builder and i believe their standard inclusions are far better than some of the big builders out there.
Even though i was a bit worried to start with as there is not much info online about Kurrajong Homes but after meeting their sales manager and a few other company's sales manager, i have concluded that they are far superior and professional in their customer satisfaction. Are u building the double story in Burinya?
yes, we are building double storey and now in construction phase-4 (internal walls and gyprock).
We also choose Kurrajong mainly for their sales manager, who is very kind and helpful.
Hi All,

I'm back and just started a new BLOG for our Home Building.

http://custom27.blogspot.com.au/
Hi,

which estate are you building on?
nice plan btw..
@bmulyawan
Sorry about the delay. We are building at Ropes Crossing, NSW.
oo great... i am getting a land and building there too.. much smaller house than yours though..
Custom27
Hi Everyone,
As the post title suggests, we are starting to build our first home at Ropes Crossing, NSW. The Lot we selected is 629.3 sq m and we are building a 27 Sq (250.9 sq m) House on this land. It required a custom layout and Floor Plan due to the APZ Line restricting lot's building allowance.However we have worked it out to be a corner lot with 20m Frontage for the building and a sideyard instead of backyard to use as much space as we can.

Hi Custom,

How did your build go? I'm building with Kurrajong in Jordan Springs and would be interested to hear your story!
Related
29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

13/06/2024
What are our rights with our draftsman and the completion of

Building A New House

I second taking your plans elsewhere. They're yours (unless you ended up in one of those cheaper arrangements where you don't own the rights and the build will be tendered…

16/06/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Sadly no movement on site since soak wells went in. There are also missing/wrong storm water drains which need to be sorted, along with a broken pipe. Plumbing has been…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum