Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Curtains

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

We are building a new house in the Hunter Valley and was looking for advice on who locally (or in Newcastle who travel to the Hunter Valley) supplies the following services;

1. Curtains and blinds. We are thinking of putting a sheer type curtain on the sliding doors that go to the Alfresco and plantation shutters or similar on the remaining windows.

2. Laundry bench. We are looking to put in a laundry bench to house the laundry tub (as the home builders price was quite excessive to do this).

3. Landscape gardener.

4. Driveways

Thanks in advance.
Can't help you with the recommendations but I'd reconsider the sheer on the sliding door. We've got a sheer on our upstairs sliding door leading out to the balcony and it's a pain going to the opposite wall, finding the right curtain string and pulling it across. And don't get me started on the kids pulling it aside by hand (stretching and covering the fabric in fingerprints) coz they're too lazy to do it properly.

We've got a roller blind on our downstairs slider and it works beautifully. Not that it's down much.
Accent blinds in wallsend.

Peermark pty ltd for landscaping.

Both we used for our house in aberglasslyn.
Hi Sarbear, I need to be in contact with someone who is building, or who has just built in the Aberglasslyn area. Would love to hear from you with advice, Joy
We built in aberglasslyn.

Pm me any questions you have.
Related
2/06/2023
Ebays Motorised curtains

Building A New House

have you used any of the motorised curtain systems available from Ebay? Which one and how is it?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum