Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Distinctive Homes build in SA complete!

Page 1 of 1
BRICKBATS & BOUQUETS'
Thought I should post a positive review about my experience (most of us rarely do).
Hubby and I have just completed our new home build with Distinctive Homes in South Australia and are THRILLED!

The entire experience has been made easy starting with the building consultant, selections info and direction, a great site manager and competent tradesmen.
No question was ever considered a 'stupid one'. We had a few minor 'fixes' with the entire build. Paint touchups, loose noggin, etc) See, VERY minor.
This process has definitely been a real pleasure for us and we would do it again in a heartbeat.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAM AT DISTINCTIVE HOMES IN SA

Now that the build is complete and our new house is OURS we begin the hard work of finishing it off to make it a HOME.
Would recommend to anyone that they take a serious look at Distinctive Homes (if they are in your area) to build your new home.
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum