Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Driveway grated drains

Page 1 of 1
hi, does anybody know a good place to buy a grated drain to run across the driveway about 5m long in Sydney? about to put the driveway in and these things are difficult to find.

While at it does can anyone recommend a contractor to undertake about 80m2 of concrete driveway works including new council crossover?

Cheers
If you mean everard drains (http://www.everhard.com.au/inhale/shop/ ... &catid=723) Every Bunnings I have been in sells them
Hiya,
These are available in hardware stores.
You can get all heavy duty plastic,you buy the box sorrta thingy (sorry,female here
)
Then the grill.
Can also get metal ones.

We were quoted (in W.A) $400 (black plastic )by the drive-way paver to have one put at the front of our garage.
We are not quite level with the road & wondered about water run off straight into garage so we would also like to add one abit further up the drive-way as well (not in quote).
When we checked prices we could install the metal ones for near on the same price as the quoted plastic ones

Our storm water runoff is being installed after handover,so we have decided to have everything connected at once by the same person.

He will do that within his quote for the storm water run off,no cost
Related
12/06/2023
Driveway works under a CDC

Renovation + Home Improvement

I want to build a bigger driveway (without a nature strip) than has been approved under my CDC. I’ve also had a DA approved to build a deck. It looks like I can do this…

10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

7/08/2023
Concreting a driveway

General Discussion

We've had decent weather for last 7 weeks and now the drvieway has been cut out we had an evening of 50mm of rain including all the water from half the street, ground is…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum