Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Dimension Homes and Icon Homes

Page 1 of 1
Anyone building with either of these 2 Melbourne Builders should read an earlier post regarding some recent news.
The 3 brands operated by NDH are:

They don't try to hide this fact. It's on the front page of their website.

Source:
http://www.newdimension.com.au/about.html
mudmap
Anyone building with either of these 2 Melbourne Builders should read an earlier post regarding some recent news.

I hate to say this, but having not read the thread or even know where to look for it on this huge site, that post of yours is less than helpful. I need a link to something to read it.

Hey, "Some recent news on some recent thread means a lot to everyone building in NSW". Yup, isn't that helpful of me?

(For clarification in order to not fear monger: No, there's no news in any recent thread which means a lot to everyone building in NSW).

Edit: It's even worse: You're saying a recent post, not thread. Yeah, not many recent posts on this site.
Thanks for the heads up mudmap!! I found those previous posts you are referring to. I used the search option to search for New Dimension Homes. We built with New Dimension Homes a few years ago too!! Bugger! Though can't say I am surprised by the news!
someone got out of bed on the wrong side?
certainly did
NDH has been appointed an external administrator. Let's continue the discussions here
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=59131
our house was built approx 6 years ago by New Dimension Homes and we have just found out our ducted heating system that never gets past 20 degrees is the wrong size unit for our home. we also have some other structural problems that need fixing. apparently for anyone else with this problem you may be able to contact Victorian Manage INsurance Authority (VMIA) whom have taken over since 2010 most homes built by New Dimension.
Related
10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum