Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Window coverings

Page 1 of 1
When did you guys organize your window coverings?? We aren't getting our builder to do it so I was wondering if it's something we can get done while the house is still being finished off ( yet to be handed over to us)
As soon as our windows were put in I measured them up and a few days later spotlight had a 50% off sale. Went and got everything and it's just sitting in the shed waiting for our house to be finished.

* jas *
As soon as our windows were put in I measured them up and a few days later spotlight had a 50% off sale. Went and got everything and it's just sitting in the shed waiting for our house to be finished.

we will be doing the same. Builder can let you know when windows are done and can be measured up for blins/curtains.
We are getting shutters for our windows.

As soon as painting was finished, we asked our supervisor if our blind person could go and measure. He was allowed too and able to match colours up.
We gave our plan to our guy and he gave us a quote off the plan. We picked everything we wanted, then when the frames around the windows went on he came in and measured them to make sure they were right. The day we got our keys, he came over in the evening and hung them all.
Our builder let our blind person in to measure up. We got Riva blinds through Bunnings. Free measure and quote, then they come out and install. Can't go wrong with the price either.
We are waiting to settle then they will install.
Deb17's is a great approach
hey guys anyone here got rollershutters installed?
Related
12/03/2024
Window coverings

Window Furnishings

Hi there I'm looking for a independent company for a expert report on my blinds ,sheers & plantation shutters I'm in Melbourne

15/01/2024
Is this a defect in my window frame?

Windows & Doors

Its the flashing and is normal. Some builders cover them up others just leave them handing. You can cover it up with an aluminium bracket or ask the builder.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum