Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in honeywood, wandi, WA

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
We have bought a piece of land in honeywood estate.
Now, we need to look into builders and plans.
At the moment, we are leaning towards ContentLivin. We have heard mix review about them.
So, if you have any experience or have heard about them, please please drop a line or two and tell us about your experience with Content.

As first home owner, we are very nervous about it. Your comments will help us a lot
BUMP
Hey Monstar,

Good luck with it all.

There is a specific salesman/builder I can recommend for you if you are interested just send me a PM. I was about to go with Content but took my plans to him and it came back at a lower cost, higher specs - and MUCH better customer service.

So if you are interested send me a PM and I can forward you his details.
PM Sent.
Anyone else out there that can share your experience or help us up before we lock in with ContentLiving
Hi folks,

We are looking at building in Honeywood Estate too. Monstar I'd be very keen to hear your experiences with your builder (and your impressions of Honeywood in general). If anyone else would like to share their experiences with the Honeywood Estate and/or can recommend a builder, I'm all ears!
Hi,

We are building in Honeywood. We have chosen to build with Ross North, our sales agent is Peter Bagshaw. So far so good

Those of you building in Honeywood, here are 2 links to some great community pages for WANDI, and what is happening around the area:

https://www.facebook.com/HoneywoodEstateWandiWa6167
www.wandiprogress.org/
Related
3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

22/06/2023
7 Steps - For a successful building project

Renovation + Home Improvement

Following these simple steps will help you mitigate unwanted costs, have your expectations met and give…

11/07/2023
Building inspection after 90 Day Defect period

Building A New House

you need to understand the breakdown of warranties. 90 warranty is considered as minor defects rectification period where as the longer ones are more major/structural…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum