Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Exterior Render - Solver White Cliffs - Example Photos?

Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I am deciding on a colour to render the front facade of my property. I have chosen Colorbond Monument for the roof and I am considering using Solver White Cliffs for the front render.

Has anyone used this colour for exterior render before?
Can anyone provide links to any photos that use Solver White Cliffs as the exterior render colour?

(I have already searched on the net and within this website without any luck!)

Much appreciated
I have used whitecliffs as an interior paint and it goes well with Kedron Blue, Elephant and Charcoal. Ceckout solver website interior colours.
rgdryden
I have used whitecliffs as an interior paint and it goes well with Kedron Blue, Elephant and Charcoal. Ceckout solver website interior colours.

Hi rgdryden, I want to use Solver White Cliffs for my interior wall as well. Do you think this colour will be too dark? Any pictures you can send to me have a look? Thanks!

Murphy
Related
6/10/2023
Bick tiles on cement sheet - exterior wall cladding

General Discussion

Hi, Currently building, we are on a sloping block so we have from floor level to the roof in axon cladding. Below floor level to the ground I want to put brick facings /…

3/12/2023
Recommendations for quick and cheap updates for the exterior

Renovation + Home Improvement

1. Roof cleaning and paint - which colour do you recommend? I often see black/ dark grey in use these days but I would prefer…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum