Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Masterton or Eden Brae in Waterford County

Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone! Well the dilemma for us is pickin between these 2 builders.

Its either the masteron symphony mtf or eden brae foxley.

Has anyone else been faced with a similar dillema and which way did you go?

Ive seen a few dramas people have had with masterton, but not too many with EB.

Please enlighten us on any problems or positives you have had with either, specifically in dealibg with these companies from waterford county.

Thanks
We moved to NSW and didn't know anyone to get information regarding builders. We ended up spending the extra $2000 to get 3 quotes so that we could compare apples with apples and as far as inclusions and customer service went up to the point of contract signing. For us whilst it was a lot of money we saw it as an investment when you consider the minimal % of the amount of money you are spending overall. We ended up going with Metr1con over Rawson and Clarendon. Metr1con had mid range price but their customer service was great to us. All plans were similar. Good luck with your decision, hopefully someone with experience at waterford county will come along soon.

We did have friends we have met build in Singleton recently with Masterton and they were happy.
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

31/03/2024
Masterton Homes Hydraulics

Building A New House

Thanks again. I will ask Masterton if they do this.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum