Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

somerfield estate stage 13

Page 1 of 1
hi,
anyone building in stage 13 somerfield keysborough??
Try here

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=24067&start=1680
Hi dreamhome123,

We have purchased a block in stage 13 (lot # 1308). What lot # do you have?
It's all getting very close to settling on the land and then building can begin.

Hope to hear from you soon.
ylwblk
Hi dreamhome123,

We have purchased a block in stage 13 (lot # 1308). What lot # do you have?
It's all getting very close to settling on the land and then building can begin.

Hope to hear from you soon.

hi,
we have got lot 1325 so not far from yours ..yes it is very exciting setteling soon. which builder have you got?
Yeah 1325 not too far away. We are building with Carlisle Homes. How about you guys?
ylwblk
Yeah 1325 not too far away. We are building with Carlisle Homes. How about you guys?

guess what we are building with carlisle homes too..which home are you building??
Oh wow, we are building the Albany 40, what r u building?
ylwblk
Oh wow, we are building the Albany 40, what r u building?

hi,
oh my
we are building the albany 40 too...how weird is that
have you done the colour selection and what is the start date?
Well you have great taste. We have all our colour selection stuff sorted out.
We do not have a start date only that land will title be end of Sept. Do you have a start date?
ylwblk
Well you have great taste. We have all our colour selection stuff sorted out.
We do not have a start date only that land will title be end of Sept. Do you have a start date?

hi,
yes we have to start by the end of october to get the 5000 dollar discount that they have given us. did you know that the neighbours of somerfield met up for a barbeque last year.there is a facebook page with pictures.. nice ...
did you make any changes to the albany? carlisle do not offer landscaping and drive way... we will need to look for someone.. let me know if you come across anyone good and reasonable.

ta
Hi,
Looks like we will be starting towards the end of Oct also which is ok. Not long to go.
I actually went past the sales office on the weekend and asked about stage 13 land release.
They told me that all the paperwork is with the council to approve the release and that should all be approved in 2 weeks.

We have not looked into concreter's yet but will have too at some stage soon.
I will let you know if I find anyone good and reasonably priced
stage 13 titled ....
Yeah, we are so excited. Settlement for us is scheduled for 1st of Dec.
Good luck and I suppose we will see you around in the area in the coming months.
Gratz to the stage 13ers.

Hope to see you all start building soon

Related
20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

25/03/2024
Job sequences in fixing and fit-off stage

Building A New House

Thanks for much mate. I see that you do cabinets before flooring. For timber flooring, for most parts it's fine because it's got base plates, and for door jabs you can…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum