Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Kenick Constructions, Cairns

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a block of land in Redlynch Valley, Cairns. I am in the process of designing our new house and one of the builder I was in touch with is Kenick Constructions. Has anyone had any dealings past/present with them ?
Hi xanthrope,

I live in this neighbourhood and know of a few people who have built with this company. This is what they have told me: When building with Kenick Constructions, you deal with the owner who lives in the area (Redlynch Valley). The quality of their homes are considered by many as excellent for a number of reasons, one being that the owner oversees the building process and ensures that every aspect is to his satisfaction. They offered flexibility in the design and took pride in their work. The people I know that have build with Kenick Constructions have all been nothing but happy with their choice of builders.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for your detailed feedback Oliverbeer. Have you had the pleasure of building with them?
Hello xanthrope,

We have not as yet built an entire house with Kenick Constructions however we have seen their other houses in our neighbourhood and visited friends who have so we looked into having them build for us. I am not quite ready yet but our family is growing so we will go back to them when the time is right. I did get them to build my decking and impressed with how quickly they did the job!

I saw them at the Cairns Show where they gave me some new design ideas for our dream 4 bedroom home. We are now looking at the Retreat design. Check out their website. http://www.kenickconstructions.com.au

Oliverbeer
Thanks for that Oliverbeer. At the moment I need to get back to Broome and fix up some plummbing in our investment property there - talk about expenses. I have since sold off the block and will probably give Darwin a go - it is curently poised for massive growth !
best of luck with your new house.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum