Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Seven Oaks - Southern River

Page 1 of 3
Hi,

Wanted to check if any one has booked or blocked land in Seven Oaks Estate - Southern River WA. We are waiting for titles since last year Aug 2010.
Cheers,

AK
me too mate. have been waiting since last oct. dont know whats going on.
We looked there but wanted a bigger block, bought around the corner. We were told titles would be ready sept/october last year and we got them week before last.

Good luck, its a painful wait
That’s right mate it has been a painful wait for sure.
Just got some news in regards to Seven Oaks from Land gate and Australian Planning, they have informed that everything has been done from their part and now its upto the developer to send the final submission. Land gate will then get the titles done and release them.
My guess would be after Easter it should be out.
Thanks for sharing the news neighbour! BTW, who are you building with? We are building with Celebration Homes. Hope they will be quick enough for us to move in by the year end
Hi,
We are building through Kerdels and we are keen on moving in by the year-end.
So which lot have you bought ?? Yeh we will be new neighbor
Wow, that is a long time! Well titles are released now, my partner and I are building in stage two. The land is beautiful, so flat, and the soil should be brilliant for growing in considering what was there before!
Forgot to add - we're building with Easy Living Homes, a WA company. I had never heard of them before we found the plan in the paper. They have been brilliant so far, replying to our emails within the day usually, so hopefully prestart and beyond prove to be just as smooth! (Fingers are tightly crossed..)
parcelona
Forgot to add - we're building with Easy Living Homes, a WA company. I had never heard of them before we found the plan in the paper. They have been brilliant so far, replying to our emails within the day usually, so hopefully prestart and beyond prove to be just as smooth! (Fingers are tightly crossed..)

Hi there!
I don't mean to be a dampener or anything but I just thought I would let you know to be VERY wary Of Easy Living...we built with them last year and yes while they are all nice and attentive in the beginning - once we handed over money and they got to site things went down hill very fast!
It took them over 15mths to build our house SOR with many delays in between stages and we are still waiting now for them to do maintenance on our house nearly 12mths after we received the keys - so much for their 4mths! We have also had a lot of other problems with them but don't want to go into it too much here.

If you want to PM me feel free, but hopefully you won't have any problems like we did and it all goes smoothly for you!!

But just thought I would mention it!
Seven Oaks Estate stage 1
titles not ready yet - developer submitted the application to Langate with error AGAIN (Landgate advised).
Bugger!

Hate that the developer can do this and you have no recourse

Hope it happens quick for you
Unbelievable! I was under the impression that it had all been sorted out, but I haven't heard back from the agent and upon reading this I now know why. We're still waiting to hear back from builders anyway so I guess we can only play the waiting game.
Good News guys....

LandGate advised that Seven Oaks stage 1 titles are issued....
Yay!!

Congratulations!
Wow thats great news !! finally its out
. Hope the council does not take time to approve the plans.
Stage two is looking around the June/July mark.
I hope its June/July, guess looking at stage one delayed.... hope they get this one on time.
So do I! I was hoping to be moving in this time next year...
Just been advised through the settlement agency that the developer are hoping to APPLY for titles in July/August... so titles are not likely to be released until late August / early September.
They don't make it easy, do they?
Hey neighbours. I cannot believe out of all the times I have googled Southern River Seven Oaks to find info, I never found this thread. Its now July and one person has started! congratulations to them! The developer took their time getting us our titles! Hopefully we will be in my February next year! I'm not going to hope for end of this year, I doubt it. Even though i've only heard of good from Aveling Homes.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum