Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Gracious living, Deemro homes or Revolution homes?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
Another builder recommendation question. Sorry but all comments so so greatly appreaciated.

I am a first home buyer. I have land in Bonner in Canberra and i have narrowed it down to three builders so far. Gracious living, Deemro homes and revolution homes.

Has any one built with any of these three builders or have any thoughts, comments about them.

Any experiences good or bad, would be greatly appreaciated. This choice is doing my head in.

Thanks

Katie
Hey I am also building house in Bonner .My block is in section 69 and I am also looking for a good builder ( Who doesn't over cost ). So Far I have Solid constructions and Rawson homes in my mind. No sure about the builders that you have mentioned.

I might meet builders that you have listed and see what are they offering !!!!

Will look forward to kep discussion going on !!
Hi, we are building with renaissance homes on Mabo blvd in Bonner, will be moving in early march. they gave us the best quote of all the builders and their quality has been good as well as their speed.
I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
I have been advised by a tradesman that Revolution or SM Precision are the go.

Wasnt impressed with the attitude of Gracious LIving. I emailed them for a baseline quote on one of their designs and their comment was we dont quote that far our (12months) and wouldnt even give me a ball park figure on which to budget.
I am also looking to buy in Bonner as well, has anyone used Ruiz Construction?
Related
25/09/2023
Epoxy floors in living area

General Discussion

That would be great -Thank you.

15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

14/12/2023
Dark living room

General Discussion

sorry mate, not wasting more time on this. Youve completely missed the mark on some fundamentals and regardless of how many times i try and put it to you differently, you…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum