Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyone built with Ausbuild in QLD?

Page 1 of 1
Hi, just wondering if anyone has built with Ausbuild in QLD? I'm planning to purchase my first house and am trying my best to make the best decision. Any review? Tips to share?

Thank you very much in advance
I have not but know some that have. No major dramas that I know of except I dont think Ausbuild is all that cheap. What part of QLD are you looking at?
I'd also like to know if anyone has used Ausbuild? We really like one of there packages but are hoping to get a review from someone personally. If anyone has used them or know someone can you please let us know.
A lot of people talk about the cost of an ausbuild house. Yes I believe we paid more than others but it shows in the quality, they don't cut corners. Try visiting an estate like parklands out near healthwood, walk though the other builders houses and then to ausbuild. This may sound a but stupid, or in my imagination, but the others feel like houses, ausbuilds feel like a home.

As you can tell I'm a very happy customer, and I will be a very happy repeat customer in a few years!
silkwoodqld
A lot of people talk about the cost of an ausbuild house. Yes I believe we paid more than others but it shows in the quality, they don't cut corners. Try visiting an estate like parklands out near healthwood, walk though the other builders houses and then to ausbuild. This may sound a but stupid, or in my imagination, but the others feel like houses, ausbuilds feel like a home.

As you can tell I'm a very happy customer, and I will be a very happy repeat customer in a few years!

Hello just i know this is a 8 years ago post. But ill try. How was your home now? Thanks a lot
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum