Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

A & E's House! Pg 85 - a year or 2 worth of updates 11/12/14

Page 1 of 86
We're baaaaaaack!!!

You may remember us from such epic threads as A & E's Panorama... viewtopic.php?f=31&t=18496&start=0 after 170 pages we thought we'd start a new chapter.

Today for your viewing pleasure... I'm giving you the ENTRY!!! (and the hallway as an added bonus...)

Enjoy... (just ignore the floors, they're in desperate need of some mopping!!!
Looks fantastic guys, nice set of canvas's of you two as well.
Can't wait for the next installment, any idea of an eta for the pool room with its distincitve flooring ?
WOW!

Well done, the hard work has paid off, because that is one darn great entry!
It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your buddah painting! (where did you get that from!?)
Wow, your entry looks fantastic. The photos and pictures on the walls look great. If that's how good your entry looks, i'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your house. Congratulations and keep the photos coming.
Simply stunning.....and that's just the entry & hallway

Looking forward to the next lot of pics.
Based just on the size of the entry your place looks HUGE!!!!
Looks good, so shiny and new, congratulations.
I luuuuuurve canvas prints

Love it! It's so bright and really has that wow factor as you walk in
Gorgeous!

Love your wedding dress too!
WOWEEEEEE!!! Your entry looks fantastic!
More organised than my whole house
Can't wait to see more!!!! Canvas prints look terrific - can't wait to put mine up
Oh, this will be a great thread!
I'm very excited!

Your entry is beautiful guys! I love the half buddha face painting (painting?) above your day bed (day bed?) and the 3 mirrors look great!

well done!
more please!
WOW!!!!
love the chair
Wow! I Lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee your entry. The tiles, the colours, the door and the canvases = wonderful
WOW! That is one entrance. Love the furniture and artwork. And the wedding portraits are stunning. Looking forward to go beyond the entrance.
Yes WOW your entry is stunning Erin
and you have decorated it beautifully.
You could hold a party just in your entry

Loretta
Looking great!!!! I want to see MORE!
Wow!! Simply awesome, love your entry. Well decorated.
A new thread, how exciting!! Great idea. I love how you are just showing us a little bit at a time
Leaving everyone wanting to see more because it looks awesome, great job on the entry you guys!
Love your wedding photos too
Love it all, can't wait to see more
Beautifully decorated. Can't wait until I see the rest. Well done.
Hey Erin. Are they Matryoshka dolls in the entry cabinet? My wife is Russian and we have lots of these, plus samovar's, lacquerware, etc. Trying to think of the best way to display them when our house is finished too.
Gorgeous!! Like the others have said it is huge - you have done a great job to get pictures on the wall and so much decorated for such a large area in so little time!!

Love those mirrors and the canvas prints - dying to see the rest
Related
3/12/2023
Recommendations for quick and cheap updates for the exterior

Renovation + Home Improvement

1. Roof cleaning and paint - which colour do you recommend? I often see black/ dark grey in use these days but I would prefer…

17/08/2023
26 year old Colorbond roof. Repaint or replace?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your house roof does not show rusting other than some surface rust on the flashings. In my opinion you dont need to replace or paint the roof other than treat surface rust…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum