Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Waterside in Penrith

Page 1 of 1
Hi fellow home builders,

Planning to buy land and build at Waterside estate in Penrith.

Any thoughts or comments about the estate welcome.

Also, suggestion on any builders for a single level home is appreciated. Have seen and liked Wisdom Providence and Eden Brae Saville. Heard from the salesman there that Kurmond homes building few fully packaged homes there for a very good price. Anybody built with this builder and if so can you please share your experience.

Regards,
Watersider.
hi
I am also building a double story house with Kurmond homes at Waterfall(ponds). Last week i have signed a tender and paid $6000 initial deposit. initially i have got a quote of $335K for 38sq house. I wanted to hve facade with balcony and after few negotiations he added extra $5K to my quote (which i m not happy bcoz he is already giving 39sq house - Glenlea for $338. My design is almost same as Glenlea 39). Anyway I am waiting for draft design ... How are you going with your house..
Regards
Related
3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

22/06/2023
7 Steps - For a successful building project

Renovation + Home Improvement

Following these simple steps will help you mitigate unwanted costs, have your expectations met and give…

11/07/2023
Building inspection after 90 Day Defect period

Building A New House

you need to understand the breakdown of warranties. 90 warranty is considered as minor defects rectification period where as the longer ones are more major/structural…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum