Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

30 Thirty Estate

Page 1 of 7
Hi there,

Anyone out there building in the 30 Thirty Estate? Went out to look at site today and noticed that they have started clearing the land in what looks like Stage 1 & 2. Has anyone heard anything from the Developer?

I have bought in Stage 4 which is due to title in June this year. Would be good to hear from anyone else.

Thanks

Logan
Hi there.

I've purchased a block in Thirty 30 stage 4 aswell. I was out there this weekend and there hasn't been any work done at all. From what I understand, Frank Costa/Geelong Football club are developing the land so maybe call the GFC headquarters and find out what's going on
JB82
Hi there.

I've purchased a block in Thirty 30 stage 4 aswell. I was out there this weekend and there hasn't been any work done at all. From what I understand, Frank Costa/Geelong Football club are developing the land so maybe call the GFC headquarters and find out what's going on

Hi JB82,

Thanks for that info. I knew there was some connection to GFC through Gary Ablett appearing on the ads. Well actually, there has been some work done on 30 Thirty portion. They have cleared the whole area and seem to be marking off the plots for Stage 1 & 2. They seem to busy with the piping as well, so there is some work being done. I spoke to the estate agent last week and he mentioned that they have started compacting the ground and at this stage they are still on target for title release in June..... well we will have to wait and see.

Where in stage 4 did you buy? We are on Bliss Street.

Regards

Logan
Thanks for the info on construction. It's good to know that they are at least starting.

Who are you building with?

Cheers.
Hi there,

That is such a coincidence. We are in Lot 132, what lot are you?

We are building with Clarendon and you? Good to hear from a fellow neighbour.

Logan
It certainly is a small world! We have decided to go with Sherridon Homes for our home. They have pretty basic offerings but have been reasonable to deal with so far. I think it's going to be a great location as far as the overall area goes. Should be pretty close the school and hopefully some transport up to the train station. But most importantly, it's walking distance to the pub!
That is good to hear. Yes it does look like a good area to be in especially being so close to the oval as well. Hopefully in the next week we will be doing our colour selections and tiles etc, so really exciting times. I just hope the land titles on time but looking at the other posts on this forum, it looks highly unlikely!!!

Do you have any kids? We have two boys and they, just like us, can not wait to have their own house. Tired of renting now and I just want to have a place to call our own and be able to do whatever changes we want. I am sure you know how that feels. I guess all will happen in good time.

Take care

Logan
Yeah just got one little one at the moment. Hopefully the school will be ready by the time she is ready to go. Do you know anything about the school? When they will start construction etc?

Cheers
Hi there,

Not sure about the school but our boys are going to Point Cook Primary which is in Innisfail, Tom Roberts Parade, which is just across the road from Featherbrook. It has a very good reputation and the school now accomodates children from Yr1 to Yr9. It also has brand new facilities as well having moved from the base this year only.

There is also a school planned for Alamanda Estate and in Esperance Estate so not sure if they will approve so many schools in the same area. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Regards

Logan
Hey Logan.

I was out at Pt Cook on the weekend. I see they are putting some drainage in what seems to be Stage 4. Looking good for June / July hopefully!!!!!!!
Hi JB,

Good to hear fom you. Yes we have been checking it for the last few weeks and they started with the drainage pipes which is really good. It is nice to see that there is some work being done. Stage 4 is due to title in June so if it titles in July that would be fine as well. Hopefully they will keep up the pace of the development.

I notice as well that they are pretty close to opening the Boardwalk Blvd entrance from Sneydes Road. They have to still put in the traffic lights but I don't think that will take too long.

Any news on your stage yet?

Regards

Logan
Hi All new home owners in 30/30

Finally I secured a block at stage 5, after looking for a while. I think someone canceled it and it was back on the market.

In their website, I can't find much about this estate, does someone has an image of overall plan for this estate? If yes, please pm me.

How do you guys feel about this estate compare to the other bigger estates around? Will they build open space, park around?
mqtutor

Finally I secured a block, lot 192, stage 5, after looking for a while. I think someone canceled it and it was back on the market.

In their website, I can't find much about this estate, does someone has an image of overall plan for this estate? If yes, please pm me.

How do you guys feel about this estate compare to the other bigger estates around? Will they build open space, park around?

Hi there,

Good to hear from more future neighbours. It must feel really good to have your own block of land. We have bought in Stage 4. Have not heard from many people that have bought in the Estate. What stage were they selling when you bought?

There is not much info on the Estate but it is governed by the same rules as Featherbrook and is actually in the middle of Featherbrook so I guess you will have access to the parks and wetlands in Featherbrook. There is a proposed school close to Stage 1&2 in the Estate as well.

Did they advise you when the land is likely to title?

Regards

Logan
Logan
mqtutor

Finally I secured a block, lot 192, stage 5, after looking for a while. I think someone canceled it and it was back on the market.

Hi there,

Good to hear from more future neighbours. It must feel really good to have your own block of land. We have bought in Stage 4. Have not heard from many people that have bought in the Estate. What stage were they selling when you bought?

There is not much info on the Estate but it is governed by the same rules as Featherbrook and is actually in the middle of Featherbrook so I guess you will have access to the parks and wetlands in Featherbrook. There is a proposed school close to Stage 1&2 in the Estate as well.

Did they advise you when the land is likely to title?

Regards

Logan

The land in stage 5, will be titled around mid Sept or earlier - finger crossed.

Have you decided which builder?

Anyone notice in the contract, it said the land is subject to flooding but in next few pages it stated it's not.

Also in the contract, there is a table with list of lots, my lot need filling up to 1120mm. Is it usual or unusual? will I end up pay more to site cost or the developer will do the filling?

Thanks
The land in stage 5, will be titled around mid Sept or earlier - finger crossed.

Have you decided which builder?

Anyone notice in the contract, it said the land is subject to flooding but in next few pages it stated it's not.

Also in the contract, there is a table with list of lots, my lot need filling up to 1120mm. Is it usual or unusual? will I end up pay more to site cost or the developer will do the filling?

Hi,

We have decided to build with Clarendon Homes. We got a good deal with them. So Stage 5 is only set to title in September. We were told that Stage 4 will title in June but that looks highly unlikely now anyway although there is quite a bit of work going on.

Regards

Logan
Hi Logan.

I'm in stage 4 as well. I was initially told it would be June / July when it would be completed so it looks like things are going well. Any idea what that big hump of dirt is in the middle of the paddock out there? I take it they will clear that away......
JB82
Hi Logan.

I'm in stage 4 as well. I was initially told it would be June / July when it would be completed so it looks like things are going well. Any idea what that big hump of dirt is in the middle of the paddock out there? I take it they will clear that away......

Does Anyone know if anyone start building on stage 1 or stage 2? Do we have the road open to this estate yet?
As far as I know there are no houses is the process of being built. I think Stage 1 to 4 will be completed at around the same time.
JB82
As far as I know there are no houses is the process of being built. I think Stage 1 to 4 will be completed at around the same time.

Not a good sign. When the land in stage 1 should be titled?
As far as I know, stage 1 - 4 will be completed and titled at the same time.

Cheers,
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum