Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Build Period

Page 1 of 1
Can you please let me know roughly how long (weeks) does it take for a double story house to be completed in each stages.

1. Slab
2. Frame
3. Lock up
4. Fix
5. Completion

Thanks
Depends on soooo many things ie. how good your SS is at organising things, how much work his tradies have got on etc etc.

I asked the same question of our builders a while back and got the following guide:

Hi Yellow

It does depend on many things, below is the dates each stage has been completed on our build but this is a single story. We have been very lucky as hardly a day has passed with out tradies on site
Related
11/07/2023
Building inspection after 90 Day Defect period

Building A New House

you need to understand the breakdown of warranties. 90 warranty is considered as minor defects rectification period where as the longer ones are more major/structural…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum