Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Leaky issue-PD

Page 1 of 1
I am soooooo shocked that our basin was leaky after 1hr driving from work today!! This is only our 2nd week in new house in Mernda.

Some gaps bewtn tiles were coloured by some floor towel due to this ..

also I am concerned if it will damaged my cupboard ...

toooo disappointed that the carpet of changing room could be wet as well...

Has anyone had sort of experiences before with PD at the begin of new house.

I understand as PD customer, we have 3mth maintenance service but I did not expect that quick  My partner told me that the guy for hot water system came in today .May be he forgot something ?

Where exactly is it leaking?
What did the hot water guy do? Surely he was outside?
I had the plumbers out for about 4 different issues in my first 2 months in the house
Call you SS and they should get the plumbers back onsite to fix whatever is the problem and also mention the other issues it has caused, he might need to come and have a look
This sort of thing happens - as Lisanne said, just call your SS or your CSC and they'll have someone out to fix it quickly. If the cabinetry has been damaged, that will be repaired or replaced too, same goes for carpet.

You don't need to wait for a scheduled maintenance inspection to raise issues like this.
thank you so much , Lisanne, Kek and Macy !!
Related
19/07/2023
URGENT·····Garage Boundary Wall Water Proofing Issue

Building A New House

thanks Chippy, i hope they have applied sealer but i am doubt to be honest, so i am gonna do this job after handover.

27/07/2023
James Hardie Linea Weatherboard - Issue - Current Build

General Discussion

Does it wipe off? Could be because of dry dirty drips.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum