Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building this kitchen?

Page 1 of 2
This might seem a bit random but...

I found a couple of pictures of this kitchen in a Monterey home that is currently being built by Henley in Victoria for someone on this site. I had added your blog to my favorites but now cannot find it for the life me. There was a plan attached on the blog as well.

I am building a similar kitchen and Plantation in QLD seem clueless to the dimensions of this kitchen. If some one here remembers where these pics are from or if you are building this yourself, can you please point me in the direction of the blog?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/835/monterery003.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3243/monterery007.jpg

Thanks
That looks like the kitchen design from the "Retreat" so can't understand how they don't know the dimensions of it. The Castella kitchen has a similar design but slightly larger.
shelby75
That looks like the kitchen design from the "Retreat" so can't understand how they don't know the dimensions of it. The Castella kitchen has a similar design but slightly larger.

Hmm i thought this a custom config, but i could be wrong. The pictures were from an monterey display home. I am trying to fit this into an oasis btw.
It's not a retreat but is very similar. We are building the retreat and there is no wall at the end of the wall bench.

Are you building in Qld with Pl@ntation or with Henl3y in Vic??? Which dimensions are you after?? One would think that they could contact each other for such things???
Just flicked through the Plantation catalogue (the one with all the new designs in it) and it looks like it could be the Allegra Q1, it has an L shaped island bench plus the wall at either end of the bench that runs along the wall.
These pics are from Monterey at Lyndhurst Village. VIC. Some of the Regatta homes have same kitchen.
Hi..

Kitchen looks like REGATTA 288 (Madison style), but not sure where it is displayed in victoria. I am building Regatta 288 (16m lot width) with SOHO style kitchen. If you want any info regarding dimensions, i can help you.

Thanks
Sharad
liveonimpulse
This might seem a bit random but...

I found a couple of pictures of this kitchen in a Monterey home that is currently being built by Henley in Victoria for someone on this site. I had added your blog to my favorites but now cannot find it for the life me. There was a plan attached on the blog as well.

I am building a similar kitchen and Plantation in QLD seem clueless to the dimensions of this kitchen. If some one here remembers where these pics are from or if you are building this yourself, can you please point me in the direction of the blog?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/835/monterery003.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3243/monterery007.jpg

Thanks

Hey, the second picture clearly shows Monterey Q1's kitchen as in Henley Display @ Craigeburn. I went there and I'm sure.
But I didn't post this pic in my blog.
So, are you building Monterey?
DIVYA
Hey, the second picture clearly shows Monterey Q1's kitchen as in Henley Display @ Craigeburn. I went there and I'm sure.
But I didn't post this pic in my blog.
So, are you building Monterey?

Yeah I think that is what the blog post said, i found it accidentally.. but cannot remember which one. Is there any chance you could ask the display home for a copy of the plans for us please??

I am building the Oasis which is not listed on their website any more ... but i am trying to build the exact same kitchen.
sharad
Hi..

Kitchen looks like REGATTA 288 (Madison style), but not sure where it is displayed in victoria. I am building Regatta 288 (16m lot width) with SOHO style kitchen. If you want any info regarding dimensions, i can help you.

Thanks
Sharad

Is your kitchen going to look like this? Any chance you could send us a link to your plans?
seast
It's not a retreat but is very similar. We are building the retreat and there is no wall at the end of the wall bench.

Are you building in Qld with Pl@ntation or with Henl3y in Vic??? Which dimensions are you after?? One would think that they could contact each other for such things???

Building with plantation in QLD .. we do not have a wall either .. but want a similar sized kitchen.
It was my blog. It would have disappeared when I set it to invite only a couple of months ago.
Its a Monterey 359/383 Madison style kitchen and yes, I think I did take the photo at the Craigieburn display. Splashback went in this week
Ari
Its a Monterey 359/383 Madison style kitchen and yes, I think I did take the photo at the Craigieburn display. Splashback went in this week

Hehe .. wow this thread must have freaked you out. I hope you did not think it was weird that some random dude was stalking your build. Can you let me back in ?
or PM me the dimensions of your kitchen.. please?
I kept skipping the thread as I assumed it wasn't my kitchen

I actually deleted the start of the blog that had those photos and plans. The photos are unfortunately on the dead laptop

I do have the hardcopy plans though. Which part of the dimensions are you after?
Ari
I kept skipping the thread as I assumed it wasn't my kitchen

I actually deleted the start of the blog that had those photos and plans. The photos are unfortunately on the dead laptop

I do have the hardcopy plans though. Which part of the dimensions are you after?

The width of the 3 portrait cupboards, and each of the 6 boxes. The total length of the kitchen when looking at the front view. The distance of your island bench from the fridge and the other counter.

Basically I am after the sheet that shows all the measurements that are required to build the kitchen.

Many thanks.
Good thing I read the thread then because none of that was in the blog anyway.

I did away with the boxes so I dont have those measurements. I'm sure the Queensland reps can email the Victorian reps to get the measurements though.

I'll go get the plans....
Ari
Good thing I read the thread then because none of that was in the blog anyway.

I did away with the boxes so I dont have those measurements. I'm sure the Queensland reps can email the Victorian reps to get the measurements though.

I'll go get the plans....

This is the view I am after. As you can see it doesn't match up to the picture. I have been given only 2 cupboards and uneven boxes.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3739/kitchen.jpg

Apparently they cannot get in touch with their counterparts in Victoria, so I have to do the leg work for them!

Here's part of it. Sorry its a bit rough. This computer only has Paint!
Ari

Here's part of it. Sorry its a bit rough. This computer only has Paint!

Naah that's great so the total length is 3040. Any chance of a front view and then i will be set. Thanks again!
Related
6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

13/06/2023
Kitchen floors

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Awesome, I can do that. Thanks mate.

14/06/2023
Gooseneck tap in front of kitchen window

Kitchen Corner

that will depend on the kitchen bench depth. you'll have to specify it so it allows for both the tap and the sink

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum