Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building new house with Westminter Homes?

Page 1 of 1
Can someone share with me their experience with westminster homes,we are building 2 storey house and construction started on 24 Aug,drainage and underwater tank and slab finished on 19 Sept,since then up to this date frame is not yet up
,i find it so slow.im getting stress up
Hi Norman,

I am building with westminster homes and there is an official thread on General discussion.

We had our slab down on 15th June and our frame started on 3rd July, it was finished on the 16th July. We have completed the bricking and the roof is almost done ,in fact, should be finished this week. We have a split level and they had to finish the top part (cleaning bricks, eaves etc.) before they can do the lowest part of the building.

Where are you building?
I am surprised that you have slowed down so soon.

If there is nothing happening on the site, I send an email to the construction Co-ordinator and also ring the supervisor every two to three days.

I think you need an answer.

Let us know how you go.
T.
Hi there,
thanks for sharing me your story,i am constantly communicating with liason officer and i was told that carperter is not available and our access to driveway is limited,i am wondering why they are not using the allowance for traffic control,we even wrote a letter of complain to the manager but theres no reply yet since last week
,so dissappointing by the way we are building at st. george area (kogarah)
Related
10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

13/05/2024
Building a boundary house - up against neighbours house

Building A New House

Good on you for having a go I am the opposite of DIY (so will pay a builder) - our vibe is industrial/simple so current thinking is 150mm concrete and then internally is…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum