Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dechellis Homes - Sorrento External Colour Please Help !!

Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is building with Dechellis Homes. I have called them a few times to ask them for their external colour for the Sorrento at Seaford Meadows but they would not tell me unless I am building with them. I am building a house with Adelaide Designer Homes.

Here is a link to the house colour I want from Dechellis. I know they use Solver Paints.
http://www.brightservices.com.au/dechellis/thesorrento.pdf

If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers
Hi MaiRaCle,
I am building with D3ch3llis Homes. I personally do not know what colour the Sorrento is and I am very surprised to hear that they won't tell you the colour. Surely someone in the office can help you as everyone that I have spoken have always been very helpful.
Go visit the display home, then casually ask the sales assistant what the external colours are. They likely have it in a folder under there desk.
Hi Jose27 and Netadelle,

Thanks for the reply, the people in the office is really nice, but unless I am building with them they will not tell me the colour. Only if you are a client that they will disclose those information. I told them I am a potential customer, but they said unless I have signed up there is nothing they can tell me. I used to work for Longridge Homes and anyone that calls up to ask for our display colour I would tell them, customers or not. I don't really understand why it is so secretive.

If anyone could suss it out for me, it would be great
Hi MaiRaCle,
There is another member who is building the Sorrento with D3ch3llis. Check my thread out!
The external colours are colourbond so you could go to bunnings, grab a sample chart and visit the display home and put the chart up against the wall.
I am pretty sure it is paperbark. I was building the sorrento through them. But dont quote me on that
It looks like a Jasper roof and gutters, the facia looks a bit lighter so couldbe classic cream with paperbark render as jessie thought??

They might not be the exact colours, but it would you get you just about the same result I would think??
Hi There,
I know this is a funny question with this being such an old post, but did anyone ever find out the colours for this house officially??
It is exactly what i want but cant figure it out?
THANKS
Related
28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

6/03/2024
HELP! External Sheathing on a timber frame. Builder unsure?

Building A New House

Thanks Pulse, thats really helpful and very much appreciated. Also thanks for the pointer on sheathing, thats me watching too many american youtube videos!

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum