Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with M - how many days in 'completion stage'

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

We officially completed the M 'fixing stage' today, which means that are now onto the 'completion stage'. For those who have built with M, how many days did they take to complete the house during the 'completion stage'?
Rinny
Hi,

We officially completed the M 'fixing stage' today, which means that are now onto the 'completion stage'. For those who have built with M, how many days did they take to complete the house during the 'completion stage'?

It really depends on the size of your house and if you will have any build delays. Were approaching the Christmas holidays.. you better hope you have handover before then.. as most builders will have a 1 month + break.
I wouldn't worry too much about Christmas. Unless things go horribly wrong you should well and truly be in.
I'm not building with M3tricon, I'm with PD. But we are just at fix, painting has just started or is about to start (will find out today) and we should be finished in around 5 weeks and we have a massive amount of floor tiling to be done. Ours is a single story 40sq, so that may give you a bit of a guide.

Your SS will have booked in pretty much everything needed to get your house finished, so he/she should be able to give you a guide.
i was just wondering the same thing! we also just started the completion stage with M.
about 3 weeks ago our SS said we would not be done by christmas... they must really slow down if thats true.
i just dont see how they can get to this stage so quickly and then cant manage to have the last stage finished in the next 2 months.
Hi,

we are also building with M and the fixing stage is almost finished as well. Our Site manager said that house will be completed by FEB NEXT YEAR!!

So hopefully from what some of you are saying, we'll be in before xmas!

Good luck to everyone !
They seem to giving consistent advice...because they have started painting and tiling and i have also been told Jan/Feb next year.
Related
16/01/2024
Mondays are your days

Interior Decorating Lounge

I'll be here once a week, lets make that Mondays. > If you have a question, this will be the day I will log in for a look around.. If your lucky, sooner. Ask away...…

12/06/2024
EOT and Rainy Days

Building A New House

Yep, should get an email similar to a variation email. Mine from MJH were a email with an attachment "Extension of time claim - inclement weather" - no mentions of price…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum