Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Steel frame companies in Adelaide

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys

Does anyone know a company that does steel frame structures. I've only been able to find Stratco, Supaloc and Steel frame solutions.

I've looked through yellow pages and contacted every single place that sounded like it had something to do with steel but none seemed to be what I was after.

I am basically after a company which I can give our engineering and structural plans to and they can provide me with all the materials needed for the steel frame and provide installation as well.

Any help would be gratly appreciated.
When you say "company that does steel frame structures", do you mean that you're a builder owner, or you're after a builder that uses steel frame?
NuSteel is one (but when I met them and asked for a quotation, I never received an answer).
Weeks&Macklin (same co as Weeks&Peacock, World Concept Homes) is a sister company to Supaloc.
Format Homes is another builder that uses steel frames.
Chris
ChrisL
When you say "company that does steel frame structures", do you mean that you're a builder owner, or you're after a builder that uses steel frame?
NuSteel is one (but when I met them and asked for a quotation, I never received an answer).
Weeks&Macklin (same co as Weeks&Peacock, World Concept Homes) is a sister company to Supaloc.
Format Homes is another builder that uses steel frames.
Chris

Yes, sorry for not being more specific. I am an owner builder. I will try NuSteel as well, thanks
From my experience of building 2 steel frame homes and the research I did beforehand Supaloc seem to be one of the leading steel frame manufacturers in the country. We have no complaints..no movement..no noise and of course no termites
Getting there

PM sent...
bbwestie
Getting there

PM sent...

Thanks bb. I've replied to your PM.
It's amazing how many companies don't bother replying to emails :S
I'm now starting to get replies from companies I emailed months and months ago :S
Luckily I've managed to get in touch with a few more.

There is Preefab, spantac, quickframe, steelo, steeltrusssa if anyone is after steelframe quotes. Hopefully it will same someone some time.
hanson61, we have a Supaloc steel frame too and like you have had no problems at all with it. I have heard people saying steel frames are noisy but havent found this to be so.
Related
16/11/2023
Steel sheds. Worth going one with steel frame?

General Discussion

Hi I am wanting some opinions about the build of a steel shed I am going to get one about 4.5 x 2.5 m steel shed and the height will be about 2.3-2.4m high The one I am…

18/04/2024
Hebel + steel frame vs brick+ timber frame

General Discussion

This is 100% true. You can not hang anything on steel frames. very frustrating

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum